Saturday, August 18, 2007

UNDILUTED little WONDERFUL ENCOURAGEMENTS.

Hello!

This is a strange story. Some time back, I was in KKC (Kingdom Kids Curriculum) or child care on Sundays organized by our church, when the parents attend church kids are being taken care of. I had the privilege of taking care of a smaller age group. I worked with the age group of 4 and 5 years. I had become close to many children. After a few years, by now I had stopped serving in KKC, two kuttis, the elder one is Ramya and the younger one is Renu, children of Srinivas and Shanthi regularly come and make sure they extend a special encouragement to me by greeting me. I stay away from the place where they stay and even in the church, our region is far away from theirs, but amazingly there is that special bond between these beautiful little girls and me. Many a days, I go to the church burdened with many problems, but little do I know that a big encouragement awaits me when I finish my church. It comes in the form of these little girls who run to me and give me a big warm hug. That is enough to become happy again. Sometimes these little beauties come, search, and if not found wait for me and then greet me. The conversation with them is also very interesting; it is not hello uncle or bye uncle, but more than that, “uncle! please come home,” “when will you come to our house,” my birthday is on so and so date please come!” Who would not do anything for such little wonders. I thank God for these little ones (Ramya and Renu). It is God who has put that special bond between us and I cherish that precious bond. God acts in mysterious ways, and I am glad that I have experienced one.

No comments: