Saturday, August 4, 2007

THE PRECIOUS FEW

Hi there!

On the occasion of friendship day, I want to take this opportunity to dedicate this friendship day to a few friends who are very close to our hearts. They really fulfill the necessities of friendship. The first family is Christopher, Pearly, Rohan and Dinesh. They are very special because they have been there with us whenever we needed them in times of severe storms in our life. If they are not able to make it physically they will be present with us emotionally to strengthen us by all means.


The second family is Sadanand, Dorris and Esther. They have been there as a father and mother to my daughter Cassy. Esther has been a good teacher to my daughter. My daughter used to imitate everything that she used to do and grow. I thank God for Sadanand and family. There is nothing like oneness and true friendship.

The other family I would like to share with you all is Murugan and Lilly. They have a daughter called Neola. There are one of very few family who feel for us just like how we feel. I am very grateful to God for them because of their good hearts. I want to thank them for their friendship.











I really want to dedicate this friendship day for these great and wonderful precious friends of mine.

A VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ONE AND ALL

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Good job with the spot Agi. Continue to keep it updated and spread it around your friends circle when ever u update it.

chris