Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beautiful Thing.

Everybody's dream for their son/daughter is that they should celebrate their's first year with a grand pomp and show. We were also not different. But unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill that due to our current situation. The day came and we had thought to end the day in a disappointed note. By around 8 p.m. we receive a call from our friends Sadanand and Doris that they are coming to see my son. We thought that finally someone is coming to our house at the end of the day to see my son. That was a small thought the bigger picture only God had known. Around 5 of them along with their wives landed up in our house to actually celebrate my son's birthday. They had organized coming here all of them making time, bought a cake, and dinner for all of them and us and we had a beautiful and a very sweet first birthday of my son. I could not have asked anything more than this from my God and my beautiful friends.

(Sadanand and Doris along with their daughter Esther, Samson and Joy, Naba and Nirma, Jerry and Sheela, and Kumar). I really thank My God for such wonderful people associated with us.

No comments: